1. Which type of information we collect?
- (1) ZicZac Customers (Customers): Name, address, company name, identification, publicly available social media profile information, e-mail, IT information (IP addresses, usage data, cookie data, browser data); financial information (credit card details, account details, payment information). We use a third-party service provider to process your credit card transactions. These third parties are governed by their own agreements.
- (2) Purchasing a paid service package. When you sign up for a paid subscription for the Services, we collect information to process your payment and create your customer account. This information includes name, email address, physical address, telephone number, and company name where applicable. We retain the last four digits of your credit card to allow you to identify the card used for future purchases. We use a third-party service provider to process your credit card transactions. These third parties are governed by their own agreements.
- (4) Data collected for and by our Customers. As you use our Services, you may import into our system personal information you have collected from your users, customers, prospective customers, and social media and messaging platform contacts (collectively “Subscribers”) or other individuals. We have no direct relationship with your Subscribers or any person other than you, and for that reason, you are responsible for making sure you have the appropriate permission and legal basis for us to collect and process information about those individuals. As part of our Services, we may use and incorporate features information you have provided, we have collected from you, or we have collected information about Subscribers. If you are a Subscriber and no longer want to be contacted by one of our users, please unsubscribe directly from that user’s bot or contact the user directly to update or delete your data.
(6) Sensitive personal information. Subject to the following paragraph, we ask that you not send or disclose to us any sensitive personal information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or union membership) on or through the Services or otherwise.
2. What will we do with your information?
- The term "Personal Information" used herein is defined as any information that can be used to identify, communicate with or locate the person to whom it is related. The personal information we collect is confidential to the individual, and may be modified from time to time.
- When you sign up for ZicZac , we ask you to provide your name, company name, email address, billing address, and credit card information. If you sign up for a free account, you don't need to enter a credit card. However, if you want to activate your payment process, you may need to provide credit card information.
- ZicZac uses the information we collect for the following general purposes: products and services provided, communication with you, payment, identification and authentication, service improvement, contact, research and fraud prevention.
- As part of the buying and selling process on ZicZac , you will get your customer's email address and shipping address. By clicking in our Terms of Service, you agree that, the information relating to other users that you have received through ZicZac or a media channel relating to ZicZac or transaction facilitated by ZicZac , ZicZac will grant you a license to use such information only for a purpose related to ZicZac , which does not include other commercial messages. ZicZac does not allow spam. Therefore, with the above limitations, you are not licensed to add the names of people who purchased an item from you, to your email list (email or physical mail) without their consent.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. When you submit sensitive information, such as credit card numbers into our application form, we encrypt the transmission of information using SSL - Secure Sockets Layer encryption technology. No method of transmission through the Internet, or electronic storage method, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use secure encryption media to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us via email.
4. Disclosure of data
- ZicZac may use third-party service providers to provide somes services to you, and we may share personal information with those service providers. We require any company with whom we may share personal information to protect data consistent with this policy and to restrict the use of such personal information to perform services to ZicZac .
- ZicZac may disclose personal information in exceptional cases, such as following a court order asking us to do so or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
- We do not sell or provide personal information to other companies to market our products or services.
5. Customer data storage
- ZicZac owns the data storage, databases, and all rights to ZicZac ’s application. However, we do not require the use of the rights of your data. You retain all rights to your data and we will never contact your customers directly, or use your data for our business advantage or compete with you or the market to get your customers.
- If you close your account, we still may retain certain information relating to your account to analyze and keep integrity records, as well as to avoid fraud, collect any fees payable, enforce our terms and conditions, our website or our users, or take other actions as permitted by law.
- In addition, you will be provided with several rights on your own data protection choices:
- If you wish to access your personal information that ZicZac collects, you can do so at any time by contacting us
You can review, update, change the personal information in their registration profile by logging into your account or contact us to accomplish the foregoing.
Due to the complexity of the technology involved, we cannot guarantee full deletion or cannot recover your account information.
If you have any requests for data deletion on our database, you can email us, ZicZac will process your request within 30 days of confirmation by email.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information where it is technically possible. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us.
Cookies are a small amount of data, which can include a unique anonymous identity. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive. Each computer that can access our website is assigned a different cookie.
7. Children's privacy
This is a general audience site and does not offer services directed to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving his or her personal information.
8. The EU general data protection regulation
ZicZac operates mainly in Vietnam. Currently Vietnam has not been recognised by the European Commission as providing adequate protection. We are currently working with a team of experts dedicated to making any required adjustments to our products, services and documentation, to ensure compliance with the European law (where applicable). Therefore, we will endeavour to reinforce your privacy protection and your rights with the reference to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR). More information about this is available at https://www.eugdpr.org.